Book a hotel near Bord Du Lac Park, Lake Charles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bord Du Lac Park
Bord Du Lac Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Delight in the wonders of your surroundings at Bord Du Lac Park.
You'll locate it in Lake Charles, 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Baton Rouge.
You have 4 hotels to select from nearby, and they're all good choices. Take your time comparing the Quality Suites and Howard Johnson Inn - Historic Lake Charles, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bord Du Lac Park.
If you're sick of having to choose between going out for dinner or getting tickets to some attractions, then free up some of your daily budget by reserving a room at one of the area's more economical solutions. Why not select from one of the Comfort Inn Lake Charles and the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lake Charles?
After you have experienced the sights, indulge yourself at one of the handful of top-end hotels that are just a short drive away. Make an inquiry at the L'Auberge Casino Resort Lake Charles and Golden Nugget Lake Charles.
Food is a big part of traveling for many. You can find one of the more popular local dining experiences at Steamboat Bill's on the Lake (1004 North Lakeshore Drive, Lake Charles), just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away from Bord Du Lac Park.
Other Things to Do Near Bord Du Lac ParkAs well as Bord Du Lac Park, travelers often swing by some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Take a look at some maps from Lake Charles Convention and Visitors Bureau to discover more about this area.
- Don't forget to bring a picnic when you head to North Beach Interstate 10. It's guaranteed to be a fun day in the sun.
- Rock out at a concert or show up to another big event at Lake Charles Civic Center, one of the area's leading music and entertainment facilities.
- Let the kids jump around and play and learn at Children's Museum Lake Charles. It doesn't get any more interactive and gratifying than that!
- Handy information displays and brochures can be found at Lake Charles Visitor Center.
Why not hop on a train to get to Bord Du Lac Park? The closest stop, Lake Charles, is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.