Enjoy the sunshine with Mother Earth at Bosco Santo Pietro Nature Reserve.
To reach it, make your way to Caltagirone, 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of Valletta, the country's capital city.
Want to stay not too far from Bosco Santo Pietro Nature Reserve? You’ll find 4 possible options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. You can check out the Casale delle Rose and Colle San Mauro.
For patrons that prefer low prices, consider reserving a room at one of the less expensive solutions here. A couple of favorites are the Villa D'Andrea and the Riserva del Noce.
Other Things to Do Near Bosco Santo Pietro Nature Reserve
After you've been to Bosco Santo Pietro Nature Reserve, prepare for the other excellent attractions that the area has to offer:
- Biscari Castle awaits you and your family. This real historic castle is a prized attraction for many visitors.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, Regional Museum of Ceramics might be worth visiting.
- As you enjoy exploring the area, you might want to stop and admire Church of St. Peter, a local place for prayer. If you wish to walk through the halls, make sure you ask about visiting times beforehand.
- Church of San Francesco d'Assisi is a peaceful and pleasant house of worship. You can merely look at it from a distance or check if you can arrange to have a tour inside.
- Appreciate the historically significant piece of architecture that is St. Francis Bridge, or just kick back as you watch the flowing water.