- Old North Church
- 6 min walk
- Paul Revere House
- 6 min walk
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground
- 7 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront is in Boston's North End neighborhood, a walkable area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Boston Common and Boston Public Garden, while New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- The Freedom Trail - 3 min walk
- Old North Church - 6 min walk
- Paul Revere House - 6 min walk
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground - 7 min walk
- New England Aquarium - 12 min walk
- Aquarium - 11 min walk
- Boston North Station - 13 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Battery Wharf Grille – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Clean and safe. Very convenient location. Good for a night out, but minimal comforts when you return - the shower wasn’t hot, the pillows had no support, and we waited over an hour for breakfast in the restaurant. I don’t think I’d go back for that experience at this price point with so many other options in the area.