- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Old North Church
- 6 min walk
- Paul Revere House
- 6 min walk
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground
- 7 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront is in Boston's North End neighborhood, a walkable area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Boston Common and Boston Public Garden, while New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- The Freedom Trail - 3 min walk
- Old North Church - 6 min walk
- Paul Revere House - 6 min walk
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground - 7 min walk
- New England Aquarium - 12 min walk
- Aquarium - 11 min walk
- Boston North Station - 13 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Battery Wharf Grille – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
We stayed in the presidential suite for 4 nights for a romantic getaway. The suite was a bit underwhelming as we had stayed at another properties presidential suite the 4 days prior to this one. The floor had bobby pins and 2 sewing needles when we walked in by the tv, cut my boyfriends foot open the first night we were there. The patio is surrounded by a VERY popular and frequented walkway, had people constantly walking by. The living room area has see thru shades and everyone would always look into the room, at night with the light on people walking could see everything in our room which was unpleasant. The decor overall was nice and the bed was extremely comfortable which was great! The bathroom was underwhelming and had a single person stand in shower and no tub which was odd for a presidential suite. The valet staff were very flustered constantly and the app to pickup our car only worked once for all 4 days. One of the days they also made us walk to the garage to our car ourselves even tho we’re paying $50 daily for in&out service on top of tips everytime. Overall I’m not sure we would stay again, but if privacy isn’t a concern and you’re not driving a vehicle maybe this is the hotel for you!