- Boston City Hall
- 3 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- 7 min walk
- Quincy Market
- 7 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boston, Boston Omni Parker House Hotel is in the city center and near the airport. The Freedom Trail and Copley Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boston Harbor and Long Wharf. New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Government Center Station is 3 minutes by foot and State St. Station is 4 minutes.
- Boston City Hall - 3 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 7 min walk
- Quincy Market - 7 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 7 min walk
- Boston Common - 7 min walk
- Government Center Station - 3 min walk
- Boston South Station - 11 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Parkers Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- The Last Hurrah – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Parkers Bar – Serves light fare.
About this property
Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
An old time gem with beautiful architecture and friendly helpful staff in the heart of Boston.