- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Copley Square
- 3 min walk
- Newbury Street
- 3 min walk
- Copley Place
- 4 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, Charlesmark Hotel is in the historical district and near a metro station. Newbury Street and Copley Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Copley Square - 3 min walk
- Newbury Street - 3 min walk
- Copley Place - 4 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Boston Common - 16 min walk
- Copley Station - 1 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 5 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I booked a room for 2 with a full size bed. The room was small (basically just the bed with a little bit of room to walk around it, and a bathroom) but very clean and comfortable. It was perfect for our weekend trip. Great location, friendly staff. I would stay here again.