- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- TD Garden
- 1 min walk
- The Freedom Trail
- 5 min walk
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- 12 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boston's West End neighborhood, citizenM Boston North Station is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Boston Common and Boston Public Garden, while Museum of Science and Boston Opera House are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at TD Garden, and consider making time for New England Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- TD Garden - 1 min walk
- The Freedom Trail - 5 min walk
- Museum of Science - 10 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 11 min walk
- Massachusetts General Hospital - 12 min walk
- Boston North Station - 1 min walk
- Haymarket Station - 6 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 10 min drive
- CanteenM – Bar with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
citizenM Boston North Station
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Different, but Awesome
It is a very different hotel and not the typical way a hotel is run. If you travel frequently and are used to traditional hotels you may find this place a bit awkward. This being said, it was a very decent place to stay. It is in a great location and will definitely look into staying here again on my next Boston trip.