- Copley Square
- 9 min walk
- Boston Common
- 9 min walk
- Boston Opera House
- 10 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Revere Hotel Boston Common is in an area with good shopping. Boston Harbor and Boston Marathon Finish Line are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Arlington Station is 5 minutes by foot and Boylston Station is 5 minutes.
- Newbury Street - 5 min walk
- Copley Square - 9 min walk
- Boston Common - 9 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 10 min walk
- Copley Place - 11 min walk
- Arlington Station - 5 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 10 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Rebel's Guild – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Lobby Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Revere Hotel Boston Common
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We enjoyed our stay. The food from Rebel's Guild was delicious. Love the decor throughout the hotel.