- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hynes Convention Center
- 4 min walk
- Newbury Street
- 4 min walk
- Copley Place
- 8 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center, Sheraton Boston, a Marriott Hotel is in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Boston Harbor and Boston Marathon Finish Line are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Hynes Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Newbury Street - 4 min walk
- Copley Place - 8 min walk
- Copley Square - 11 min walk
- Northeastern University - 13 min walk
- Prudential Station - 3 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 11 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 16 min drive
- MARKET – Open daily.
- SideBar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Sheraton Boston, a Marriott Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice and clean I liked it I might come back again