- Hynes Convention Center
- 4 min walk
- Newbury Street
- 4 min walk
- Copley Place
- 8 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center, Sheraton Boston, a Marriott Hotel is in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Boston Museum of Fine Arts and Boston Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Copley Square and The Freedom Trail. New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Hynes Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Newbury Street - 4 min walk
- Copley Place - 8 min walk
- Copley Square - 11 min walk
- Northeastern University - 13 min walk
- Prudential Station - 3 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 11 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 16 min drive
- MARKET – Open daily.
- SideBar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Sheraton Boston, a Marriott Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Central and clean
Great check-in experience; and the staff had read my notes I’d put into the reservations via hotels.com (to ensure I had a tub because I am 6-months pregnant and need to ease my muscles at the end of the day). Great stay!