- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- 5 min walk
- Museum of Science
- 12 min walk
- Boston Common
- 12 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boston's Beacon Hill neighborhood, The Whitney Hotel is in the historical district and near a metro station. Museum of Science and Boston Opera House are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Newbury Street and Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park.
- Massachusetts General Hospital - 5 min walk
- Museum of Science - 12 min walk
- Boston Common - 12 min walk
- TD Garden - 14 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 16 min walk
- Charles-MGH Station - 1 min walk
- Boston North Station - 14 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Peregrine – Open daily.
About this property
The Whitney Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
My husband and I traveled to Boston so he could receive medical care at Mass Eye and Ear. We were greeted warmly by the bellman who valeted our car and brought our bags to our room. He was very pleasant and represented the hotel very well. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and extended the desire to be be helpful. The lounge was small and crowded by what appeared to be individuals not stayed by at the hotel. We were a little disappointed we were not able to view the Superbowl in the lounge. All and all the stay was very nice.