Book a hotel near Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Fenway–Kenmore
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boston Museum of Fine Arts
Boston Museum of Fine Arts Hotel & Travel Guide
Remember your camera or phone when you go to Boston Museum of Fine Arts. This distinguished site is known throughout the world and it's one experience you won't want to forget.
It's just one of many attractions that makes Boston, the capital of the state, such a rewarding travel destination.
Accommodation might be the most important part of any good vacation. With 70 hotels within a short drive of Boston Museum of Fine Arts, it won't be difficult to find exactly what you're after. The Mandarin Oriental Boston and the Four Seasons Hotel Boston are well-liked places that are only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. You could also check out the Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Modest but comfortable rooms at budget prices. That's what you'll experience when you stay at one of the inexpensive hotels in the vicinity. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro and the Harvard Square Hotel.
Some might say that life is too short to stress-out over money. Treat yourself to a night or two at one of the numerous top-end establishments that are close by. You could make a booking at the Eliot Hotel, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Colonnade Hotel Back Bay, located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
There is nothing as good as walking around a new place to stimulate your appetite. After paying a visit to Boston Museum of Fine Arts, boost your energy levels just a short walk away, at New American Cafe. Or, perhaps you might savor lunch or dinner at University House of Pizza, which is also close by. Sharing a bottle of wine at QDOBA Mexican Eats may hit the spot after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Boston Museum of Fine ArtsYou are here to visit Boston Museum of Fine Arts, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Responsible for the safekeeping and presentation of noteworthy artworks, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum is an excellent destination for art aficionados.
- If you love the feel of historic colleges and universities, a scheduled tour of Northeastern University will excite your passion.
- An array of colorful flowers and beautifully perfumed air await at Back Bay Fens.
- No matter how many amusing tours you take part in while you are in the area, some time spent at MassArt will truly give you a real sense of the character of the youth here.
- Enjoy a memorable musical evening out with a concert at New England Conservatory Jordan Hall.
An easy ride on the train is a hassle-free way to go to Boston Museum of Fine Arts. The most convenient station, Ruggles, is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Boston Museum of Fine Arts? Check out our Boston Museum of Fine Arts travel guide!