This corner of the world is full of exciting ways to spend your days, such as a day trip to Bottom Bay Beach.
Located in the country's capital, Bridgetown, it is just one of many things that draws people here every year.
Since it's just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, many who travel to Bottom Bay Beach take a room at the Tropical Winds Apartment Hotel.
Fellow travelers may tell you the best things in life should be free. That may or may not be true, as the upscale establishments just a short drive from here will no doubt create some lasting memories. You may want to look into The Crane Resort and Villa Bali.
Other Things to Do Near Bottom Bay Beach
You've been traveling for quite some time, and no doubt Bottom Bay Beach won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, have a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Enjoy the striking design along with the rich nautical background of Ragged Point Lighthouse.
- There's really nothing like the lovely serenity of sitting by the water. Take some time out and savor watching the sun reflect on the water at Crane Beach.
- If you ever need to escape the heat, go to Foul Bay Beach, and dip your toes in the relaxing waters.
- Sunbury Plantation House is a local tourist attraction for devoted history enthusiasts.
- The historic architecture of Codrington College will interest any history buff.