Pet owners shouldn't miss Boulder, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Folsom Field and Chautauqua Park. Choose from Travelocity's 43 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Boulder and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Boulder with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Boulder Fish Observatory, Valmont City Park, and Central Park.
- Other things to see include National Center for Atmospheric Research, Twenty Ninth Street, and Dairy Center for the Arts.
- Need a pet store? Try Only Natural Pet - Boulder Flagship Store, BlackPaw, or Aqua Imports.
- For vet care, Humane Society of Boulder Valley, Alpenglow Veterinary Specialty + Emergency Center, and Arapahoe Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Boulder
- The Boulder Creek Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Omni Interlocken Hotel
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star resort. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Boulder
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your time in Boulder.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.