Book a hotel near Boynton Beach Mall, Boynton Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boynton Beach Mall
Boynton Beach Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a good experience when you visit Boynton Beach Mall.
It is situated in Boynton Beach, an estimated 370 miles (595 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Tallahassee.
There's a good range of hotels that are a short drive away from Boynton Beach Mall. Take your pick from 5 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, the Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach and The Inn at Boynton Beach are three that are popular, and only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
It shouldn't take very long to book one of the area's more economic solutions. Some options include the Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South and the New Sungate Motel.
You won't be able to take your savings with you when you're gone. Use them while you can and spend a night or two at one of the several luxurious establishments that are a brief commute away. The Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach and Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa are well-known.
Within a brief stroll of Boynton Beach Mall, STEFANO VERSACE GELATO is an ideal place to take in the region's cafe scene. Otherwise, you could try a proper meal at Taco Bell, also close at hand. As the day comes to an end, you can raise a glass to travel moments yet to come at East West Bistro Buffet, also within the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Boynton Beach MallAfter your time at Boynton Beach Mall, get ready for the other activities available in the region:
- Free up a few hours and get ready for some action at AMF Boynton Beach Lanes.
- Take a swing, get your body moving and test yourself at Boca Rio Golf Club.
- Boynton West Shopping Center is a popular destination for shopping, with an impressive range of stores and eateries.
- If the children are edgy and need something new to do, take them to Schoolhouse Children's Museum and Learning Center. Their hands-on exhibits will definitely fire up their curiosity and interest.
- Visit Mangrove Nature Park, an urban oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring the natural surroundings.