Find & compare hotels with free parking in Bozeman, MT from $43
Top Bozeman Hotels with Free Parking
Pet owners shouldn't miss Bozeman, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Bridger Bowl Ski Area and Lindley Park. Choose from Travelocity's 46 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bozeman and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bozeman with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Gallatin National Forest, Montana Arboretum and Gardens, and Sacajawea Park.
- Other things to see include Montana State University-Bozeman, Museum of the Rockies, and Montana Grizzly Encounter.
- Need a pet store? Try Aquatics Unlimited, Big Sky Pygmies and Friends, or Yellowstone Springers.
- For vet care, Chuteside Veterinary Services, Hall Liza DVM, and Cook Karyn DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bozeman
- MountainView Lodge & Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Bozeman, MT
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bozeman
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Bozeman.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 12°F.