Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Brenham, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Toubin Park and Brenham Heritage Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 18 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Brenham and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Brenham with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Antique Rose Emporium, Rocky Creek Park, and Lake Somerville State Park - Birch Creek.
- Other things to see include Unity Theatre, Blue Bell Creameries, and Pleasant Hill Winery.
- Need a pet store? Try K & S Farm & Ranch Welding Center.
- For vet care, Washington Animal Clinic, Creekside Veterinary Services, and Creekside Veterinary Services: Mahlmann Keith DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Brenham
- Super 8 by Wyndham Brenham TX
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Americas Best Value Inn Somerville, TX
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Giddings
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Brenham
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Brenham.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 39°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.