Book a Hotel Near Bridge of Sighs, Oxford
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bridge of Sighs
Bridge of Sighs Hotel & Travel Guide
Knowing the past gives us a deeper understanding of the present, so a trip to Bridge of Sighs is certainly a worthy experience.
You'll find it in Oxford, approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the fascinating city of Manchester.
Do you find yourself to be a bit particular when it comes to picking hotels? You'll be sure to find just what you're after here, with no less than 29 candidates close to Bridge of Sighs. The Old Bank Hotel and the Old Parsonage Hotel are well-known places and they're only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively. You might also like to consider the Macdonald Randolph Hotel, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
No-frills services and comfortable rooms at budget prices. That is what awaits you when you stay at one of the inexpensive hotels in the area. The Balkan Lodge Hotel and the Egrove Park University of Oxford are worth a shot.
Live it up a little and stay a night or two at one of many lavish hotels a short distance away. The Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel is one of the top places, situated 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Otherwise, confirm a room at the Oxford Spires Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
It doesn't matter if it's a perfectly made coffee or a chocolate-filled piece of cake, you'll find something to satisfy your taste buds at Caffè Nero (48 - 51 Broad St, c/o Blackwells Bookstore, Oxford). Belly still rumbling? Settle down at Turf Tavern (4-5 Bath Place, Oxford,) a great local eatery.
Other Things to Do Near Bridge of SighsHere are a few more of the wider region's other popular diversions:
- Spending some time at Hertford College will remind you of your days in college and give you an opportunity to learn about modern-day campus life.
- Reminisce about the good old days on a tour of Divinity School.
- Attend a play at Sheldonian Theatre and see the plot thicken!
- Bodleian Library boasts a collection of intriguing books and various other resources that readers won't want to miss. Remember to make enquiries in advance for important visiting information.
- The University Church of St. Mary the Virgin is a pleasant place of worship and a local attraction that you might like to have a look at.
It's easy to take the metro to Bridge of Sighs. The nearest station, Oxford, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away!