Book a hotel near Brookfield Zoo, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Brookfield Zoo
Brookfield Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
A camera is a must when you go to Brookfield Zoo. It provides some marvelous photo opportunities.
To see it, along with a wide range of other attractions, head out to the well-loved city of Chicago.
If you want a quality hotel that's not too far away from Brookfield Zoo, the Rodeway Inn Lyons, is your best option. It's situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There's no need to save all year if you stay at a modest hotel. There are a few in the vicinity. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Chicago Midway Airport and the American Inn & Suites.
You can't beat the Harvey House Bed & Breakfast if you're talking about sophisticated luxury in this area. You'll only need to drive approximately 4 miles (6 kilometers) to get there.
Enjoy some time out from all that sightseeing and partake in some culinary pleasures at Austin Blues Bar-B-Que (8400 31st Street, Brookfield), just 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Brookfield ZooIf you'd love to explore more than just Brookfield Zoo, get a taste of what else the area has:
- A trek along the well-known Salt Creek Trail will reward nature enthusiasts with beautiful scenes and a relaxing break from the noise and stress of city life.
- Try out the terrific indoor games at Galloping Ghost.
- Take the time to see the architecture of Park District of La Grange, one of this area's government buildings.
- Often, cemeteries are way more than just a burial ground. Forest Home Cemetery is among those cemeteries that can shine a light on the area's fascinating stories of the past.
- Euclid Square Park is a green, leafy urban oasis. It's the perfect place to go for a stroll and simply enjoy nature.
If you need a convenient way to get to Brookfield Zoo, all you need to do is get on the metro to Hollywood, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.