Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Brooklyn, a cosmopolitan city known for its skyscrapers and cafés, as well as attractions like Brooklyn Museum and Brooklyn Botanic Gardens. You can choose from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Brooklyn and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Brooklyn with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Audubon Center, Prospect Park, and Brower Park.
- Other things to see include Whitman Theatre, Prospect Park Tennis Center, and Lefferts Historic House.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Discounts, Petland Discounts - Kings Highway, or Fish and Aquarium Services - New York.
- For vet care, Pure Paws Veterinary Care of Clinton Hill, The Animal Medical Center, and Veterinary Emergency & Referral Group are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Brooklyn
- 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge
Pets stay free at this 5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Central
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Brooklyn
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Brooklyn.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.