Book a Hotel Near Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena (Brown County Arena)
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena
Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
Ready to make your way to Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena?
It's located in Green Bay, roughly 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Madison.
There's a decent variety of 10 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena, but it's still a good idea to make your reservation in advance. Many visitors appreciate the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium, SpringHill Suites Green Bay and Tundra Lodge, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Extend your vacation by reserving a room at one of the low cost hotels that are conveniently located nearby. A pair of examples are the Quality Inn Stadium Area and the Economy Inn, situated 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Keep the energy levels going with some delicious snacks, a cool beverage or your daily coffee at Cheese Cake Heaven (2075 South Oneida Street, Green Bay). If you need a little more on your plate, 1919 Kitchen & Tap (Lambeau Field, 1st Floor Atrium, 1265 Lombardi Avenue, Green Bay) is a good choice.
Other Things to Do Near Brown County Veterans Memorial ArenaWhether you'd like to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena:
- Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame makes it interesting to reflect on big wins and sports legends.
- Shopko Hall is an important venue for various events. It's located in the area and has a number of nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- Find out about the history of rail travel with a tour of National Railroad Museum.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, look beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the ideal memento at Bay Park Square.
- An afternoon at Heritage Hill State Historical Park will be like a cultural blast from the past.