Book a hotel near Buckley Green, Philadelphia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Buckley Green
Buckley Green Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of traveler that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to enjoy Buckley Green.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Philadelphia, as it's an exciting city to visit in its own right.
Just as important as your sightseeing plan is your selection of an accommodation. Luckily for you, there are 36 options in the general area of Buckley Green. The Rittenhouse Philadelphia is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not to your liking, The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton and The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
In the surrounding area, you'll find a few well-priced solutions that are ideal for making your savings work harder. You can take a look at the Rodeway Inn Center City and the Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center.
If you are the type of traveler that needs a reprieve from a full itinerary, having a siesta at one of the various esteemed establishments in the area will rekindle your fading spirits. You might like to consider the Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel or the UrHomeInPhilly- Market Street, a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
There's nothing better than roaming around a new place to work up an appetite. Once you've visited Buckley Green, you can fuel up a short walk away, at Saxbys Drexel. Also nearby is The Academic Bistro, a well-patronized establishment that offers a selection of hearty dishes. Reflect upon an idyllic day and enjoy a drink at Landmark Americana, University City, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Buckley GreenOnce you are done with Buckley Green, you can think about the area's other sights:
- Kick a ball around, hurl a Frisbee or just sit back and relax at Buckley Recreational Field.
- No matter how many fun tours you discover while you are in this community, an afternoon spent at Drexel University will truly show you the character of the scholars here.
- The whole family can get some inspiration, as well as education, at Institute of Contemporary Art, which acquires, preserves and exhibits pieces of art to help contribute to the local culture.
- Check out the works of art being displayed at Arthur Ross Gallery.
- Go for a hike among nature's beauty at Schuylkill River Trail, a well-known local trail.
Catch the metro at the nearest station, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, when you're finished at Buckley Green. It's an easy 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.