Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Bullhead City, AZ from $35
Top Bullhead City Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Bullhead City, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Havasu National Wildlife Refuge and Riviera Marina. You can choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bullhead City and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bullhead City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area, Bullhead City Community Park, and Cimarron Lake.
- Other things to see include Arizona Veterans Memorial, Laughlin Ranch Golf Club, and Davis Dam.
- Need a pet store? Try Aquatica Fauna Pet Store llc, Pet Country Grooming, or Amys Dog Grooming.
- For vet care, Advanced Animal Care, Colorado River Animal Medical Center, and North Valley Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bullhead City
- Lodge on the River
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Best Western Colorado River Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- River Valley Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bullhead City
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Bullhead City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 111°F and the nighttime average is 53°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 112°F in the daytime to 66°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 97°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.