Mother Nature's creations are amazing to witness. Buttermilk Country Loop is one such example.
You will find it in Bishop, approximately 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
The area is a bit secluded, so you should expect a bit of a drive when you head for your room. Handy places are the 1849 Condos - Mammoth Lakes by RedAwning, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, the Snowcreek Resort, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, and the Meadow Ridge Condos by Mammoth Slopes Lodging, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Buttermilk Country Loop
When you're finished with Buttermilk Country Loop, get set for everything that the rest of the area has available:
- The odds might be against you at Paiute Palace Casino, but that's no reason not to have fun at a game of poker or blackjack.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or a total newbie, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Bishop Country Club Golf Course.
- Devote a few hours to studying some artworks at Mountain Light Gallery, a local art gallery.
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits you at Little Lakes Valley Trail. This trail is popular with both locals and tourists.
- Witness the bustling atmosphere of Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center, and see how business is done in this part of the world.