Book a hotel near Bygone Basics, Muskegon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bygone Basics
Bygone Basics Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Bygone Basics is always an interesting experience.
Muskegon, where it is located, is 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Lansing.
If you're wondering where the best place would be to set up your base, you will be happy to know you've got 3 good options to choose from. The Weathervane Inn and White Swan Inn Bed & Breakfast, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bygone Basics, are popular with many travelers.
If you feel totally fine with basic but clean decor, you might like to book a room at one of the low-cost accommodations in the surrounding area. You could try the Comfort Inn Whitehall and the Rodeway Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Bygone BasicsBesides Bygone Basics, here's a list of some other things in the wider region you may want to do:
- Kick a ball around and enjoy the green spaces at Medbury Park. Perhaps you could even bring a delicious picnic and make a day of it.
- A significant historical location, Michigan's Heritage Park is somewhere worth visiting to really get a feel for days gone by.
- You're certain to have a blast with the rides and games at Michigan's Adventure, an amazing local theme park.
- For some fun and adventure on a summers day, pack your hat and sunscreen and go to Double JJ Water Park.
- Notch a few birdies, get more active and test yourself at the local Thoroughbred Golf Club.