Book a hotel near CNN Center, Downtown Atlanta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near CNN Center
CNN Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to CNN Center is one sure-fire way to take advantage of your vacation time.
It is one of the numerous attractions that makes Atlanta, the state capital, such an interesting travel destination.
After a busy day of sightseeing, you can decompress at any one of the hotels nearby. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of CNN Center, you'll find 24 possibilities. Why don't you check out The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, W Atlanta Downtown and Twelve Centennial Park, Autograph Collection?
You don't always have to shell out for a peaceful night's sleep. The area's numerous budget hotels are sure to give you all the facilities you could need. Two solid establishments include the Barclay Hotel Atlanta Downtown, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or the Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Many of life's modern comforts and conveniences are on hand during your stay at one of the upmarket hotels here. The Atlanta Marriott Marquis is one of best places, situated 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Alternatively, you could check out the Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Once you've wrapped things up at CNN Center, take a five-minute walk to Starbucks for a few snacks, a cup of coffee or a cold drink. Is your stomach still growling? Roman Delight Pizza is also close by and offers guests a more serious dining experience. You know it's time to have a drink or two when dusk begins to fall. Enquire about your favorite beer, wine or spirit at Hudson Grille Downtown, just five minutes on foot.
Other Things to Do Near CNN CenterFollowing your visit to CNN Center, prepare for the other activities available in the wider region:
- Take a stroll down memory lane, remembering the greats and glories at College Football Hall of Fame.
- If you're searching for a conference venue that provides high-standard services and facilities, consider Tabernacle. You'll be pleased to know that there are a number of cafes and restaurants located close by.
- Centennial Olympic Park is a leafy, green urban oasis. It is the perfect place to read the newspaper and enjoy the outdoors.
- Walk through Haas-Howell Building and take time to understand the rich history that courses through its foundations.
- Stroll around The Healey Building and understand the deep-rooted history that is embedded in its foundations.
A relaxing trip on the metro is an excellent way to go to CNN Center. The closest station, Marta Station, is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.