If you are the type of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to love Cabazon Park.
It's just one of the reasons that many curious explorers spend time in the terrific city of Palm Springs every year.
Put down your bags, catch some sleep and delight in being close to Cabazon Park when you make a reservation at the Morongo Casino Resort Spa, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Krispy Krunchy Chicken (300 North Fern Street, Cabazon) is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and is a great choice if you need to order some of your favorite food at a well-known local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Cabazon Park
Here are some more of the area's other favorite attractions:
- Observe the vibrant design of the works of art on display at at World's Biggest Dinosaurs-Cabazon Dinosaurs.
- You'll certainly find great gifts and souvenirs for your family and friends back home at Cabazon Outlets. Make sure you buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets is a popular shopping destination, featuring an impressive range of stores and food options.
- A tour of Malki Museum, a popular history museum, is sure to be both educational and entertaining.
- Learn something new and have a fun afternoon out at Gilman Historic Ranch and Wagon Museum.