Find & compare all-inclusive resorts in Cabo San Lucas
Best Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive Resorts & Hotels
Family Friendly Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe All InclusiveBahia Cabo san Lucas KM 4.5, Camino Viejo San jose del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, BCS
The price is $210 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.6/5Good! (102 reviews)
- Sandos Finisterra All InclusiveBlvd. Marina s/n, Col. Centro, Cabo San Lucas, BCS
The price is $368 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 164.3/5Excellent! (45 reviews)
- Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa1 Playa Solmar, Cabo San Lucas, BCS
The price is $234 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.5/5Wonderful! (35 reviews)
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All InclusiveCamino Viejo a San Jose del Cabo Km 4.5, Cabo San Lucas, BCS
The price is $322 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.3/5Excellent! (86 reviews)
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort - All InclusivePredio Paraiso Escondido S/N, Cabo San Lucas, BCS
The price is $322 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.5/5Wonderful! (37 reviews)
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & SpaCarretera Transpeninsular Km 10.3, CSL-SJC, Lote A-1 Cabo del sol, Cabo San Lucas, BCS
The price is $269 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 94.4/5Excellent! (31 reviews)
Does Cabo have all-inclusive resorts?
What is included in Cabo all-inclusive resorts?
All-inclusive resorts in Cabo usually include meals and adult beverages, along with access to numerous on-site pools, fitness facilities, and non-motorized activities. Try out snorkeling or play a game of beach volleyball. Many resorts even offer private beaches, live performances, and nightclubs, too.
All-inclusive resorts in Cabo for the whole family
Round up your kids and stay in family all-inclusive resorts in Cabo for all-ages fun.
- At Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, kids will love splashing around in the children’s pool and joining the Fiesta Kids Club.
- Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos All Inclusive features a kids’ pool, plus laundry services and 24-hour room service for busy families.
- Grand Velas Los Cabos keeps active kids happy with a pool, kids’ club, game room, and playground.
Cabo’s adults-only all-inclusive resorts
Whether you’re on a bachelorette weekend or a romantic getaway, you’ll have an epic experience when you book the best Cabo all-inclusive resorts for adults only.
- At Secrets Puerto Los Cabos All Inclusive, you’ll come for the complimentary wine and tequila tastings, but stick around for the swim-up bar and infinity pool.
- Breathless Cabo San Lucas is located on swimmable Medano Beach, and offers pool parties, fashion shows, and dance lessons when you’re not splashing in the waves.
- If you want entertainment, you got it at Riu Palace Baja California. Theme parties, onsite live entertainment, and organized activities are all part of the fun.
Cabo all-inclusive resorts with swimmable beaches
While beautiful Cabo is a coastal resort city, some of its beaches are not suitable for swimming. If you’re looking to get your feet wet, stay at one of the all-inclusive resorts with a swimmable beach, such as Paradisus by Melia Los Cabos. It has its own private beach, which provides a great spot for swimming and snorkeling.