You will enjoy a lesson in history coupled with some sightseeing during your trip to Caddy Shack Square.
Sandusky, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus, is where you will find it.
If you prefer to stay relatively nearby, there is just 1 option. It is a short commute of just 7 miles (11 kilometers) to Caddy Shack Square from the South Beach Resort Hotel.
Within a brief stroll of Caddy Shack Square, Caddy Shack Square is a fantastic spot to immerse yourself in the region's cafe scene. Or, perhaps you could try to get a table at Bag the Moon. It's nearby and famous for cooking up mouth-watering food. You can cap off a fun day out by journeying down the road for a couple of drinks at Captains Corner.
Other Things to Do Near Caddy Shack Square
Once you're finished exploring Caddy Shack Square, get set to experience all that the wider region has available:
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the great outdoors at Kelleys Island State Park.
- You'll be astounded by the power of nature and time clearly evident in Glacial Grooves State Monument, a stunning rock formation.
- Marblehead Lighthouse has helped navigate many boats to shore over its history and is a landmark of the area.
- You can imagine you've been transported back in time as you tour The Keeper’s House, a local historic residence.
- A cemetery may not be the number one site on most people's lists, but you'll find that Johnson's Island Confederate Cemetery has a compelling story to tell about the history of the region.