Humans aren't meant to spend all their time living in cities, surrounded by concrete. An adventure to places like Caesars Head State Park isn't just excellent fun, it's essential to our health and well-being.
It is in Greenville. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbia.
You’ll need to broaden your search if you want a hotel around Caesars Head State Park. Although there are none in the immediate vicinity, you will find a few a bit farther afield. 25 miles (40 kilometers) away in Clemson, you'll discover no less than 8 places to stay. Many travelers enjoy the Hampton Inn Clemson, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clemson and Courtyard Marriott Clemson.
Other Things to Do Near Caesars Head State Park
Here's a sampling of the area's other popular diversions:
- Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area is highly valued by locals and visitors alike. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- As you explore the area, you should stop and see Fred W. Symmes Chapel, a local house of prayer. If you wish to view this church from the inside, make sure you make inquiries for visiting times before your trip.
- Soak up the sun and enjoy some exercise at Jones Gap State Park, one of the region's most popular parks.
- Victoria Valley Vineyard is an ideal place for everyone from wine enthusiasts to casual consumers.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, spend a few hours at Connestee Falls Golf Club.