Pique your cultural understandings when you visit Calaveras County Museum Complex.
You will find it in San Andreas, 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
The Robins Nest Bed & Breakfast is the closest accommodation option to Calaveras County Museum Complex. A short 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, it's the perfect choice if convenience is what you're searching for.
Day O Espresso & Smoothies is the perfect location for a quick cup of hot coffee or a tantalizing treat. Thankfully, it's just a short stroll from Calaveras County Museum Complex. If it's a nice dinner that you're looking for, try Metropolitan, a nearby venue that's loved by locals and out-of-towners alike. As the day winds up, you can toast the travel moments yet to come at Red Brick Saloon, only a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Calaveras County Museum Complex
After finishing up with Calaveras County Museum Complex, visitors often swing by some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Cemeteries are way more than just a final resting place. Jackson Pioneer Cemetery is a cemetery that can bring history to life.
- Looking for some green space to enjoy a family picnic, a long walk or just bask in the sun? Visit Mokelumne Hill City Park.
- Mokelumne Hill Library features an useful collection of fascinating books and other resources that you won't want to miss. Make sure to enquire ahead of time for operation hours and other important information.
- Gain a greater understanding of the general character of the area by exploring some of its most popular monuments, like Mokelumne Hill Monument.
- Pull on some sturdy boots, grab a headlamp and take a step into the darkness of California Cavern, State Historic Landmark.