You'll be happy you added Caldera Port to your itinerary.
Finding a place to stay near Caldera Port shouldn't be too hard, with 3 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Doubletree By Hilton Central Pacific - All Inclusive and Villas Palmas del Mar are two establishments to consider.
When it's time for an evening meal, stroll on over to Rocamar Beach (San Juan Grande) for some fine fare. It's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Caldera Port!
Other Things to Do Near Caldera Port
After you're finished checking out Caldera Port, get ready for all that the wider region has available:
- At Puntarenas Marine Park you will find exhibits filled with marvelous creatures from the depths of our oceans.
- Watch the ships and passengers come at Puntarenas Pier. This well-known cruise terminal is entertainment in itself.
- An excursion to Museo Histórico Marino, a well-respected history museum, is always memorable and informative.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off some of their limitless energy when they're running around and playing at Victoria Park, a green, leafy getaway.
- You ought to stop by Puntarenas Cathedral. Although this local place of worship is often visited by tourists, you need to find out the rules for visiting if you'd like to spend some time inside this hallowed building.