Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Calgary from $35
Top Calgary Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Calgary, a cosmopolitan city known for its riverfront and skyscrapers, as well as attractions like Calgary Tower and Stampede Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 92 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Calgary and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Calgary with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Canada Olympic Park, Olympic Plaza, and Prince's Island Park.
- Other things to see include Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary Zoo, and Calgary Telus Convention Centre.
- Need a pet store? Try Alberta Dogsport Supplies, Wags Pet Salon, or Homeward Bound Pet Food Delivery Calgary NW & SW and Area.
- For vet care, TD Equine Veterinary Group, Poultry Health Services, and Equilibrium Veterinary Rehab are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Calgary
- The Fairmont Palliser
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Ramada by Wyndham Airdrie Hotel and Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Hotel Arts
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Calgary
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Calgary.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 5°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 59°F and the nighttime average is 6°F.