You're certain to have a great time at California Cavern State Historic Landmark.
You can visit it in Mountain Ranch, which is 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Planning to stay as close as you can to California Cavern State Historic Landmark? There are 2 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to select from. Spend a bit of time comparing the features at the Murphys Suites and Murphys Inn Motel.
Other Things to Do Near California Cavern State Historic Landmark
Following your visit to California Cavern State Historic Landmark, prepare yourself for the other attractions that the region has to offer:
- Pull on some sturdy boots, pick up a trusted flashlight and step into the darkness of California Cavern, State Historic Landmark.
- Mercer Caverns is a place of natural beauty that you should visit.
- Evolve your palate with the fragrant flavors of the wines sampled at Chatom Winery.
- Metate Hill Vineyards is a great stop for everyone from wine aficionados to casual drinkers.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply love drinking wine in casual settings, Hatcher Winery is a great place to try the flavors of the area.