Book a hotel near California State Polytechnic University Pomona, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
California State Polytechnic University Pomona Hotel & Travel Guide
All too often we go traveling and forget our many escapades. We're sure that one memory that will stick with you is the day you saw California State Polytechnic University Pomona.
To experience it, along with an exciting collection of other attractions, pack your bags and head to the much-loved city of Los Angeles.
If you're beginning to think about accommodation, we have 3 popular options for you to peruse. The Kellogg West Conference Center & Hotel and DoubleTree by Hilton Pomona, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of California State Polytechnic University Pomona, are popular with many visitors.
The area's more reasonably priced solutions provide everything you need at a price you won't believe. Some examples are the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Angeles West Covina and the Quality Inn And Suites Walnut.
Do you need your caffeine? You can settle in for a coffee at Starbucks, a short walk from California State Polytechnic University Pomona. If you'd rather have fare that's more satisfying, Einstein Bros. Bagels is also nearby. Wind down after an idyllic day by enjoying a drink at QDOBA Mexican Eats, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near California State Polytechnic University PomonaOnce you're finished at California State Polytechnic University Pomona, you're not likely to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the greater region:
- Raging Waters is an invigorating water experience. When the mercury rises, this is a wonderful location for family fun!
- If you're on the hunt for someplace to keep the kids busy, check out Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a round at South Hills Country Club.
- The French painter Renoir once claimed that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and visit American Museum of Ceramic Art while you're in the region?
- Take a swing, get more active and challenge your mind at the local Royal Vista Golf Club.