- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Calistoga Hot Springs
- 3 min walk
- Palmer House
- 6 min walk
- Napa County Fairgrounds
- 9 min walk
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Calistoga, Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort is on the Strip. Castello di Amorosa and V. Sattui are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Calistoga Hot Springs and Safari West. Calistoga Spit N' Cycle and Calistoga Speedway are also worth visiting.
- Calistoga Hot Springs - 3 min walk
- Palmer House - 6 min walk
- Napa County Fairgrounds - 9 min walk
- Calistoga Speedway - 14 min walk
- Old Faithful Geyser of California - 4 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 96 min drive
About this property
Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
When we checked in, we were given a very dark corner room without a window that looked outside (just a door way view). I asked for another room and was given the same room one floor below. I was told I would need to pay extra $30 to have a better room because I only paid $90 some for a room when in fact I paid like $125 or so. Eventually they gave me a better room without fuss. This was not a good experience and made our stay less enjoyable. Do they routinely give online reservations worse rooms?