- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Calistoga Hot Springs
- 2 min walk
- Palmer House
- 5 min walk
- Napa County Fairgrounds
- 9 min walk
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Calistoga, Mount View Hotel & Spa is in the city center. Calistoga Hot Springs and Castello di Amorosa are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Safari West. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Wells Fargo Center for the Arts or Redwood Empire Ice Arena.
- Calistoga Hot Springs - 2 min walk
- Palmer House - 5 min walk
- Napa County Fairgrounds - 9 min walk
- Calistoga Speedway - 14 min walk
- Old Faithful Geyser of California - 4 min drive
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 33 min drive
- Johnny's – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Johnny's – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Mount View Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was one of the best staff in a hotel that I have experienced in my travels. I have visited both high end, business and economy hotels and found this staff above virtually all others.