- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Calistoga Hot Springs
- 19 min walk
- Palmer House
- 2 min drive
- Napa County Fairgrounds
- 3 min drive
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection Napa Valley is located in Calistoga. Calistoga Hot Springs and Castello di Amorosa are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Safari West. Calistoga Spit N' Cycle and Calistoga Speedway are also worth visiting.
- Calistoga Hot Springs - 19 min walk
- Palmer House - 2 min drive
- Napa County Fairgrounds - 3 min drive
- Calistoga Speedway - 4 min drive
- Sterling Vineyards - 9 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 108 min drive
- Solbar – 1 star Michelin rating. Poolside restaurant offering Californian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection Napa Valley
Awards and affiliations
- Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection Napa Valley is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Centrally located in Calistoga - friendly staff. will return