Bask in the beauty of the local environment at Callaghan's Rapids Conservation Area.
This site is located in Marmora, which is approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the provincial capital, Toronto.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Callaghan's Rapids Conservation Area, there are 2 hotel options to serve you. You can compare the Marmora Inn and Allan Mills Cottage.
Other Things to Do Near Callaghan's Rapids Conservation Area
After finishing up at Callaghan's Rapids Conservation Area, there are a variety of other activities to keep you busy:
- Time at Horsin Around Riding Ranch is always entertaining. Bring the whole family and get to know a few of the farm's prized equine friends.
- Find out more about the conservation of local ocean fauna by paying a visit to Crowe Bridge Park.
- Enjoy a unique local attraction that the entire family can enjoy. Ontario Water Buffalo Company is a lovely activity for a sunny day.
- Have a look at the educational exhibits that are housed at O'Hara Mill Homestead & Conservation Area.
- West Highland Golf Course is the ideal place to hone your skills and socialize.