Book a hotel near Camana Bay, Seven Mile Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Camana Bay
Camana Bay Hotel & Travel Guide
Camana Bay is certainly a destination worth making the time for.
If you are not going to go that far from Camana Bay, perhaps you'd like to spend a few nights at one of the 19 hotels that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you will be able to kick back and relax at the Caribbean Club Luxury Condo Hotel. A couple of other choices are The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Britannia Villas, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
A satisfying night's sleep is that much better when it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Luckily, the Grandview Condos on Seven Mile Beach is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Travelers with a taste for cultivated style will feed their dreams with a night at one of the many esteemed establishments here. The Grand Cayman Beach Suites and the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa are two of the great choices, located just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Once you've wrapped things up at Camana Bay, take a five-minute walk to Cafe del Sol for a few snacks, a hit of caffeine or an energizing drink. If you have a few hours to spare and a love of eating, you can also indulge in the delicious fare at Abacus. It's the right time to round up your friends for a drink when evening shadows appear. Make a request for a locally-made beer or wine at West Indies Wine Company, just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Other Things to Do Near Camana BayYou've traveled a long way, so we imagine Camana Bay is just the start. Once you've taken it in, have a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Make sure you save some room in your luggage if you're thinking about shopping at Galleria Plaza.
- See the fascinating artworks on display at National Gallery of the Cayman Islands.
- Putt-putt golf is just one of those childhood activities that never seems to lose its charming qualities. Forget about being an adult for a couple of hours at Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf.
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, go beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and discover the ideal memento at The Strand Shopping Center.
- Ugland House is not only one of the primary business hubs, but is also worth going to even if you aren't here on a business trip.