- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Jesus College
- 18 min walk
- St. John's College
- 19 min walk
- The River Cam
- 4 min drive
- London (STN-Stansted)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cambridge, Acorn Guest House is near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Parker's Piece, while Cambridge Corn Exchange and Imperial War Museum Duxford are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Newmarket Racecourse or Fenner's. Our guests appreciate the guest house's central location.
- Jesus College - 18 min walk
- St. John's College - 19 min walk
- Anglia Ruskin University - 3 min drive
- Abbey Stadium - 3 min drive
- The River Cam - 4 min drive
- Cambridge North Station - 3 min drive
- London (STN-Stansted) - 34 min drive
About this property
Acorn Guest House
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
udget no frills guest house.
Very basic guest house. However, it was clean. If budget is an issue you could do worse than stay here. Limited parking at the rear (3 cars). 20 minute walk into Cambridge itself.