- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Parker's Piece
- 4 min walk
- Anglia Ruskin University
- 7 min walk
- Downing College
- 10 min walk
- London (STN-Stansted)
- 32 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cambridge, The Gonville Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Parker's Piece, while Cambridge Corn Exchange and Imperial War Museum Duxford are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Newmarket Racecourse or Fenner's.
- Parker's Piece - 4 min walk
- Anglia Ruskin University - 7 min walk
- University of Cambridge - 10 min walk
- Downing College - 10 min walk
- Fitzwilliam Museum - 10 min walk
- Cambridge Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 91 min drive
- Cotto Fine Dinning – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Atrium restaurant – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner on select days.
About this property
The Gonville Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location, quiet room, nice facilities. Only the room was a bit small.