During your time at Camel Safari Park you will learn about its inhabitants and what their care involves.
You'll discover this attraction in San Bartolome de Tirajana, 1,100 mile (1,770 kilometer) away from Madrid, the capital of the nation.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Camel Safari Park, there are 22 hotels for you to consider. You should add the Villas Salobre and IFA Beach Hotel - Adults Only to your list of hotels to check out.
Budget-conscious travelers may like the Servatur Sun's Gardens, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
After a hectic day, rest your weary head at a deluxe hotel that's just a quick drive away. Fabulous choices are the Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort and San Agustin Beach Club.
Other Things to Do Near Camel Safari Park
You're surely not going to finish your day after Camel Safari Park? Set aside some time to find out what else the area has available:
- Spend a few hours at Arteara Necropolis and you'll get a sense of the location's historical significance.
- Make the journey up to Degollada de Las Yeguas Lookout and you'll be greeted with gorgeous views of the surrounding area.
- With a diversity of incredible species, Palmitos Park is invariably a great place to discover and learn about the importance of taking care of animals.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply enjoy tasting wine in casual settings, Las Tirajanas Winery is an excellent place to buy and taste the flavors of the area.
- Experience another world at Sioux City Park. From child-friendly fun to blood-rushing rides, this amusement park is suited to everybody.