Book a hotel near Camp Roberts, San Luis Obispo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Camp Roberts
Camp Roberts Hotel & Travel Guide
Planing a trip to Camp Roberts on your travels?
You'll find it in San Miguel, which is roughly 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
At the end of a busy day, you'll be glad to get back to your room relatively quickly for some much-needed rest and relaxation. If you want to stay close by, there is only 1 hotel choice. From Camp Roberts to the Western States Inn San Miguel is just 4 miles (6 kilometers).
A strongly brewed coffee and a sweet pastry at Coffee Cafe (BLDG 6037 Arizona Blvd, Camp Roberts, San Miguel) is the ideal recipe following a long afternoon. Do you want more than a snack? Find a table, browse the menu and select from a broad range of meals at Dining Facility (San Luis Obispo).
Other Things to Do Near Camp RobertsBesides Camp Roberts, here is a list of more things in the area you're going to want to check out:
- Check for guided tours and explore the exhibits on display at Camp Roberts Historical Museum.
- Indian Valley Vineyards is the perfect place for everyone from wine aficionados to occasional drinkers.
- You can imagine that you've been transported to an earlier time as you tour Rios-Caledonia Adobe, a local historic house.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or just enjoy sipping wine with friends, Locatelli Vineyards and Winery is a great place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- Your travel group will appreciate a fragrant journey through the regional essences featured at Ranchita Canyon Vineyard.