Escape to nature at 'Sunrise' cabin, located in Red River Gorge, Kentucky. This serene cabin is fully equipped with a secluded hot tub, free WiFi, beautiful farm views and a breathtaking sunrise! Located just 20-minutes within all major attractions and hiking trails the Red River Gorge has to offer! After day of hiking, soak in the hot tub and gaze at the stars. The kitchen is fully equipped. Just bring your choice of food, beverage, and seasonings! The upstairs loft features a full bed, while the pullout sofa offers sleeping for an additional two. A television with DVD players is located in the upstairs loft, while the downstairs TV comes with a fire-stick. Our concierge services is here to assist you with all details of your stay, big and small.
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1 (Upstairs Loft): Queen Bed | Sofa Sleeper
Enjoy a quiet escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
Cooking at the cabin will be easy and convenient in the fully equipped kitchen.
After a full day of outdoor fun, retreat to the loft for a peaceful night's sleep. There is additional sleeping offered in the pullout sofa, with extra linens, blankets, and pillows provided.
-- THE LOCATION --
The property is located on the top portion of a steep driveway, offering privacy and fabulous farm views - featuring a gorgeous sunrise. A 4WD vehicle is strongly recommended to access this cabin.
Take a scenic drive to see the Red River with numerous varieties of trees, flowers, and outcroppings of rocks. During your drive, keep an eye out for deer, turkeys, and other wildlife in the area. Make your way across the swinging bridge which stretches over the Red River for a truly memorable experience.
Experience history when you visit Natural Bridge State Resort Park featuring a million-year-old sandstone arch that is accessible via hiking up and down the mountain or taking the sky lift. Get out on the water and enjoy canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and stand up paddle boarding on nearby Mill Creek Lake.
Just 10 minutes away, be sure to check out the Red River Gorge Scenic Byway!
Soar through the mountains on a thrilling zip line ride in Cliffview or take a short drive through the Gorge to Frenchburg for a family-friendly zip line ride for all ages. Southeast Mountain Guides offer world-class rock climbing and rappelling, lessons, and guided climbs.
Satisfy your hunger at Miguel's Pizza, Red River Rockhouse, or Sky Bridge Station all offering delicious food and drinks.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, private hot tub, TV with Fire Stick, fire pit, charcoal grill, covered deck w/ outdoor furniture, and more.
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) You will also need to bring your own charcoal for the grill.
- Secluded Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, etc.
- There is camera surveillance on the porch by the farm, facing the driveway.
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. This will need to be signed after booking. You can view the entire agreement here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8orfPYIG0qypE1z2XpWhoZyXTlcu1MxpJZVS5kC3_c/edit?usp=sharing
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Please Note: 4WD strongly recommended, cabin is located at the top of a steep hill. Limited parking; vehicles exceeding 2 please park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year's weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.