Welcome to 'Eclectic Hillside Cabin' in the beautiful Red River Gorge, KY! This vibrant cabin features a Master Bedroom with Queen Bed, a large-wrap around porch, and sleeper-sofa in the living room for additional sleeping for up to four guests! Eclectic Hillside is equipped with free WiFi and a Roku for streaming your favorite channels including Netflix and Hulu, in addition to a DVD player and a variety of DVDs.
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Sleeper Sofa
Cooking will be a breeze in this fully equipped kitchen with natural gas stove. All you need to bring is your choice of food, beverage, and seasonings.
The cabin is equipped with a mini-split for heating and air and has supplemental natural gas heat, guaranteeing you'll stay cozy in the colder months!
Catch up on work at the desk space provided, curl up on the couch and read a book, swing in the hammock on the porch, or build a fire - the choice is yours!
Washer and dryer also provided. Free parking onsite. Enjoy a quiet escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay!
-- THE AREA --
Take a scenic drive to see the Red River with numerous varieties of trees, flowers, and outcroppings of rocks. During your drive, keep an eye out for deer, turkeys, and other wildlife in the area. Make your way across the swinging bridge which stretches over the Red River for a truly memorable experience.
Experience history when you visit Natural Bridge State Resort Park featuring a million-year-old sandstone arch that is accessible via hiking up and down the mountain or taking the sky lift. Get out on the water and enjoy canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and stand up paddle boarding on nearby Mill Creek Lake.
Just a few minutes away, be sure to check out the Red River Gorge Scenic Byway!
Soar through the mountains on a thrilling zip line ride in Cliffview or take a short drive through the Gorge to Frenchburg for a family-friendly zip line ride for all ages. Southeast Mountain Guides offer world-class rock climbing and rappelling, lessons, and guided climbs.
Satisfy your hunger at Miguel's Pizza, Red River Rockhouse, or Sky Bridge Station all offering delicious food and drinks.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with microwave coffee pot, and gas stove, flat screen TV with Roku & DVD player, high-speed internet, mini-split heat & A/C plus supplemental heat, washer and dryer, and outdoor firepit.
- Moderately secluded, and in a quiet area.
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) Firewood not provided, please purchase locally!
- 15 to 20 minutes from RRG hiking.
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. This will need to be signed after booking. You can view the entire agreement at the link provided. (Please note you will have to copy/past link into your browser. Links cannot be clicked on this platform.): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8orfPYIG0qypE1z2XpWhoZyXTlcu1MxpJZVS5kC3_c/edit?usp=sharing
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- Dogs permitted with additional $100 fee. (Dogs only; maximum 2 allowed. Dogs need to be crated if left at the property alone.) Please check that you are bringing a pet during booking process for fee to be applied.
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Please Note: 4WD strongly recommended, cabin is located up a steep hill. Limited parking; vehicles exceeding 2 please park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year's weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.