Create some unforgettable memories with the kids when you bring them to Canobie Lake Park, a place that adults will also adore.
Salem, approximately 35 miles (56 kilometers) from Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Thinking about where you can lay your head? You will discover 3 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a good night's sleep. You can plan on staying at the Holiday Inn Salem - I-93 at Exit 2 and La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Canobie Lake Park.
Rest your head at one of the bargain accommodations that are not too far away. The Red Roof Inn Salem and the Park View Inn - Salem are worth a shot.
Other Things to Do Near Canobie Lake Park
You can discover an assortment of other attractions after visiting Canobie Lake Park:
- Do some shopping at The Mall at Rockingham Park, where you can buy almost anything you want, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.
- Improve your swing and maybe shave some strokes off your game at Windham Country Club.
- Atkinson Country Golf Course is a fine establishment where patrons come to catch up with their peers.
- Enjoy an educational and popular tourist attraction at America's Stonehenge. There you will see evidence of an archaeological dig, and even some of the items that were unearthed.
- Head to the fairways at Crystal Lake Golf Club, a great place to kick back and play a round or two.