Book a hotel near Cantiague Park, Hicksville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cantiague Park
Cantiague Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig out your camera, pull out your walking shoes and experience a day in the outdoors at Cantiague Park, a wonderful attraction to attach to your touring itinerary.
Find Hicksville on your map and make your way there to see it.
The 6 accommodations that can be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cantiague Park are perfect for travelers who are pressed for time. Discerning travelers like the Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury and Econo Lodge Hicksville, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Why not choose a hotel that's on the less expensive side of things? It's an excellent way to stay on top of your vacation budget. You can make your way to the Inn at Jericho, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Edgewood Motel, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Dunkin' Donuts (388 West John Street, Hicksville) has to be one of the most popular venues for a steaming cup of coffee. A popular place for sightseers with an appetite, Long Island Kosher BBQ Championship (243 Cantiague Rock Road, Westbury) is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cantiague ParkAfter you're finished with Cantiague Park, there are plenty of other things to do in the region:
- Plan a visit to NYCB Theatre at Westbury and delight in watching its talented actors give it their best shot.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and find the perfect memento at Broadway Mall.
- Become immersed in the local arts scene when you watch one of the plays currently running at Long Island Puppet Theatre.
- Add a taste of the arts to your vacation by enjoying a play or two at The Space at Westbury.
- Learn what campus life is like in a different area when you visit The College at Old Westbury. Make sure you plan to come when the university is open to the public.
When you're done exploring, get on the metro at Hicksville, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Cantiague Park.