Book a Hotel Near Canyon Plaza Shopping Center, Anaheim
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Canyon Plaza Shopping Center
Canyon Plaza Shopping Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy your visit to Canyon Plaza Shopping Center.
Locate Anaheim on the map and head there to see it.
If you'd like to be in the middle of things, there are 2 accommodation possibilities within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) of Canyon Plaza Shopping Center that are sure to suit your needs. If you don't need to be quite so close, Disneyland - Anaheim is a convenient base for lots of travelers. Situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll have 2 places to choose from. You're sure to find an ideal room at the Dolphins Cove Resort, Residence Inn By Marriott Anaheim Resort Area and Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Maingate.
You can save some of your cash for more exciting activities when you spend a night or two at one of the reasonably priced solutions that aren't too far away. The Orange Tustin Inn and the Civic Center Inn Santa Ana are worth a shot.
Spoil yourself by staying at one of the handful of deluxe hotels a brief drive away. The Anaheim Vacation Villa - 3 Bedroom House Near Disney and Estate Vacation Homes are perfect choices that you should consider.
If you'd like a little interlude from exploring Canyon Plaza Shopping Center, take the short stroll to Starbucks for a freshly brewed cup of coffee. But, if your belly's starting to rumble, you can silence it by visiting zpizza, also close-at-hand. Any traveler who is a fan of an invigorating drink or two might also want to pull up a chair at Yves' Restaurant & Wine Bar, another brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Canyon Plaza Shopping CenterWhen you're finished with Canyon Plaza Shopping Center, you aren't going to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or a newcomer, don't miss the chance to play a round or two at Anaheim Hills Golf Course.
- Toss a ball around with your friends and enjoy the green spaces at Yorba Regional Park. Perhaps you could even pack a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- Visit Santiago Oaks Regional Park, a grassy oasis, and simply enjoy soaking up some sun and appreciating your green, leafy surroundings.
- If you're eager to learn something new, Richard Nixon Library and Museum may be worth a visit.
- A day of great family fun, featuring amazing games and rides, awaits at the wildly popular local amusement park, Village at Orange.