Behold some of nature's incredible wonders when you visit Canyon Trail.
If you do decide to visit, your journey will bring you to Waimea, 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Honolulu.
Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Canyon Trail, The Cabins at Kokee is the best place to stay.
Other Things to Do Near Canyon Trail
Whether you want to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to Canyon Trail:
- Soak up the sun and enjoy some exercise at Koke'e State Park, one of the region's most popular parks.
- Bring the children to visit Kokee Natural History Museum, where they're guaranteed to be intrigued by the exhibits.
- A fun walk on the popular Nu'alolo Trail will provide nature enthusiasts with great views and a much-deserved break from the buzz of busy tourist sites.
- The military-minded among us will enjoy taking a look at Makaha Ridge. If you make arrangements, there's a possibility you can have a tour.
- If you want to take some great selfies, head on up to Pu'u O Kila Lookout and check out the scenic view.